Last Updated: December 5, 2022
Here at the Believe It Inc., a Texas Corporation (“Company”, “Us”) we work for your satisfaction. The following terms (this “Policy“) are applicable to all our self-improvement and goal development services (the “Services”).
- Our Refund Policy
- We do not offer any refunds. If for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, please notify our Customer Service. The Customer Service team after looking into your complaint will make an appropriate decision.
- Cancellation. To cancel services, you must log into your account and select cancel. In order to avoid future charges, the cancellation must be elected before your next bill date.
- NO PRORATED REFUNDS ARE PROVIDED FOR CANCELLATIONS MADE BEFORE THE END OF THE PAID UP PERIOD.
- Prohibited Refund Methods/No Chargebacks
- Customer expressly agrees to not use any method to circumvent this Refund Policy, including a credit card charge-back. Should Customer attempt to obtain a refund through any financial recovery methods offered by a financial institution, we reserve the right to charge Customer a fee.
- Trial Period
- Premium Memberships are offered on at monthly and yearly rates. Users are allowed to try the Application free of charge for 7 days. After 7 days, the Application will charge the user’s card. Company will not charge the user’s card until after the 7 days. Once the charge is processed, there will be no refund.
- Electronic filing and other fees
- Electronic filing fees, as well as third-party service fees (including refund fees) are non-refundable and accrue at the time of the filing.
- Please note that Company holds all the rights to change or modify this refund and cancellation policy at any time.
- Customer Service
- If you would like to contact Company concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may send an email to Support@BelieveIt.App.